Founded in the early 1920s, this firm was a cutlery manufacturer based at Donbridge Works, Corporation Street. It apparently adopted limited liability by 1925, but the partners were not listed in the directory of that year.
Chapman, Wall struggled in the early 1930s and it was wound up in 1936, when Charles H. Boreham was secretary. Somehow the firm was revived and its address by 1940 was 82 Tenter Street. By the 1960s, it was at Pompton Works, 48 Garden Street. These were also the addresses of