Wragg Bros (apparently established in 1855) was intertwined with the history of Wm. Wragg & Sons.
In 1871, it advertised as a manufacturer of spring, sportsman’s, and dagger knives, and razors at Cambridge Works in Edward Street/Scotland Street. The partners were brothers Charles Wragg (Bramwell Street) and William Wragg (Fawcett Street).
In 1881, William lived in Blake Grove Road, Upperthorpe, and informed the Census that he employed nine men and two girls.
In 1889, William ....