Roberts & Staniforth registered a silver mark in 1904. They were based at Wellington Street as an electroplate and cutlery manufacturer, but were not active after 1911.
'Roberts' has not been identified so far but the ‘Staniforth’ was John Wilkinson Staniforth (1855-1941), who lived at Hillsborough. His later career was as lessee of Recreation Hall, Hillsborough Bridge. He died on 26 March 1941, at Beechwood Avenue with effects valued at £561.