All we know about this brand name is that it was owned by Joseph Peace & Co,
Joseph Peace (1817 - 1894) was born in Sheffield, the son of Samuel (1796 - 1869), a saw maker, and his wife, Jane.
Joseph initially worked with his father but eventually set up his own business in Forge Lane as a saw, file, and edge tool manufacturer. After several incarnations involving various partners, the business became insolvent in 1872.
The assets were purchased by, amongst others, the Sheffield Steel & Manufacturi....